Education Programs for Workers’ Compensation
Sedgwick offers a comprehensive, webinar-based education program to current clients, covering a variety of topics within the workers’ compensation industry. These training webinars are free to member clients of Sedgwick. For those NARI members who are not part of our Group Program with Sedgwick, contact NARI of Southwest Ohio at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the savings you are missing out on!
Sedgwick’s workers’ compensation educational series is designed to familiarize yourself with Ohio’s workers’ compensation system and show you how to maximize your program.
Webinar topics include:
• Introduction to Ohio workers’ compensation
• Understanding your rate calculation
• Destination Excellence
• Seven steps to a successful workers’ compensation program
• Cost containment strategies
New topics coming in 2023 include:
• Return to work strategies
• Workers’ compensation strategies for the smaller business
Sedgwick offers these educational programs once or twice monthly. The programs are designated for both private and public employers, private employers only or public employers only. Additionally, all sessions qualify for 1-hour of the 2-hour Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation safety training requirement for group and group retrospective-rated employers.
Sedgwick will be offering OSHA/PERRP Recordkeeping webinars in December 2022 and January 2023. For questions or to register, please email email@example.com
• OSHA Recordkeeping (private employers) will be offered:
o December 6, 2022 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
o January 11, 2023 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
• PERRP Recordkeeping (public employers) will be offered:
o December 6, 2022 – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
o January 11, 2023 – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
• Recordkeeping Roundtable – Ask the experts (private and public employers) will be offered:
o December 15, 2022 – 10:00 am to 11:00 am
o January 18, 2023 – 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Sedgwick will be releasing their 2023 education program schedule in January. Look for future communications with the dates, times and topics for the 2023 series.
If you have any questions, contact our Sedgwick program manager, Julia Bowling at firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 513-218-4062.